Extremely refined in technical details, these Bib Shorts have a researched multiple panel construction to achieve the most anatomical fit possible.
They're made of premium Italian Lycra, matching color elastic tape straps with a breathable mesh on the back. The leg hem is a lycra laser raw-cut insert with inner silicone gripper. For better suiting to all thighs circumferences, the rear part of the leg hem doesn't have the silicone gripper.
This newest Elastic Interface® pad is developed for extra-long distance rides: you can stay comfortably in the saddle for more than 7 hours. Its anatomical construction has a central channel which improves blood flow and reduces pressure and numbness. The innovative air-mapping structure and the blend yarn guarantee increased cooling functions and quick dry. Plain, soft wings allow for greater freedom of movement and protect the inner-leg area. The central Hybrid Cell System insert with different foam densities provides breathability and extra protection, being able to support different weights.
- Made in Italy
- Multiple panel construction for anatomical fit
- Highly compressive main body fabric
- Moisture wicking / Raw-cut lycra leg hem
- Non-slip silicone leg grippers
- Low sheen understated logo on left leg
- E.I.T. Cytech Italian Pad for extra-long distance rides
- Anatomical refined construction
- Air-mapping technology
- Different foam densities for best weight support
- Naturally bacteriostatic with 4 way stretch
- Four needle flat-stitched seams
- Hold the Line logo
- These Bib Shorts weigh 175g / 6.17oz