GripGrab (Denmark) – Would it motivate you to be part of a company with a mission to inspire and enable athletes to live an active lifestyle? And to combine your job with your passion for sport? Then read on.
GripGrab is a brand that inspires and enables athletes to be active and stay comfortable in all conditions.
We are considered a high-end brand in the European cycling industry and our products are sold by more than 1200 leading retailers both online and offline. We consist of a strong team of dedicated people who work for the same mission every day - and we are looking for a new colleague to strengthen the team.
The Operations Manager owns the operation and management of our procurement, warehouse and logistics. With reference to our CFO you will be responsible for operating and optimizing the process from order placement with our suppliers to delivery at our customers. Your success will be measured by your ability to optimize the balance between meeting customers' demands and the costs to do so.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for procurement based on well-established procurement model
- You will be responsible for the performance of the logistics and warehouse operations functions
- Coordinate with logistics manager to ensure cost-effective and timely arrival of purchase orders
- Management of warehouse and capacity planning
- Ensure timely delivery of customer sales orders
- Responsible to work out and implement SOPs to meet an array of different customer requirements
- Ownership of product data in our ERP system
- Improve operational efficiency in all areas
- Minimum of five years of experience managing warehouse operations and logistics
- A strong mind for IT and experience with inventory and logistics systems
- Comfortable in both written and spoken English
- Experience with Dynamics NAV is an advantage
- Effective leadership abilities, ability to plan, organize, and motivate others to achieve objectives
- Ability to make timely and effective decisions that are based on sound judgment and business rationale
- Solid project management and project planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage challenging situations
You should apply for the job if you are interested in:
- An exciting job in an inspiring and fast-moving company
- An opportunity to combine your job with your passion for sport
- A job, which is guaranteed to offer challenges in a field you are passionate about
- Becoming a player in an international, dynamic team consisting of passionate and motivated colleagues
Starting date: 01.08.2018.
Do you have what it takes and are you interested in the job?