Designed with extensive feedback from our Action Team EWS riders, the brand new Stereo 150 re-writes the rules for a race-ready enduro 29er full suspension bike. Incredibly light, superbly stable on descents, agile and responsive on climbs and with suspension kinematics tuned to maximise traction and control, it's the mountain-conquering competitive advantage you've been looking for. Built using our sophisticated Advanced Twin Mold carbon manufacturing process, it has all the drivetrain efficiency and ride-by-wire singletrack taming ability you could wish for. Short chainstays, a slacker head angle and longer reach with a deep bottom bracket add up to epic handling, while details like 2x compatible internal cable routing, ISGC05 tabs and Boost spacing mean we've covered every build option you can think of. It's ready to rock. Are you?
Stereo 150 C:68 TM 29:
There was a time when mountain-taming descending ability came with a side order of uphill sluggishness. That time is firmly in the past. Meet the brand new Stereo 150 C:68 TM 29 – an enduro bike that'll reset your expectations. Built around a completely new frameset crafted from our premium C:68 carbon, the CUBE design team has created an extraordinary race-capable all-rounder that's almost as adept propelling its rider skyward as it is cashing in gravity credits on the way back down. Fox's 36 HSC fork and Float X2 shock work together seamlessly to smooth out the trail ahead, while Sram's reliable and wide-ranging GX Eagle 11 speed transmission delivers power to the Newmen wheelset via an X1 carbon crank. We even specced a Fox Transfer dropper post with Kashima coating, so you can get the saddle out of the way at the push of a button for tackling even the trickiest of super-steep drops. Ride every trail, everywhere, faster and smoother with the Stereo 150 C:68 TM 29.
Given a blank sheet of paper and a seemingly impossible design brief, the CUBE design team came up with a winner. A head angle designed around a 160mm fork gives solidly predictable handling, no matter whether you're spinning up a steep climb or barrelling down a mountainside. Meanwhile, a 75 degree seat angle combined with short 435mm chainstays combine to give agile handling and efficient climbing, aided and abetted by the stiffness-enhancing Boost 148 rear axle. There's internal cable routing for a 2x gear setup option, as well as built in ISGC05 tabs for a chain guide - so we've covered all the transmission bases. The whole lot is crafted from our premium C:68 carbon, lovingly sculpted into flowing lines with super-clean looks, a rocker cover and trunnion shock mount. More than just a pretty face, it's a frame that will rise to whatever challenge you throw at it.
Stereo 150 C:68 TM 29 Specifications:
- Frame: C:68 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, Boost148, AXH
- Size: 16", 18", 20", 22"
- Fork: Fox 36 Float Factory FIT, LSC/HSC, Tapered, 15x110mm, 160mm, Kashima Coated
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 35
- Handlebars: Race Face Turbine R 35, 780mm
- Grips: SDG Slater
- Rear derailleur: Sram GX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Shifters: Sram GX Eagle Trigger
- Crankset: Sram X1 Carbon Eagle 30T, 175mm
- Chain: Sram GX Eagle
- Colour: grey´n´orange
- Shock: Fox Float X2 Factory, 185x55mm Trunnion Mount, High/Low Speed Rebound & Compression w/ 2-Position Lever, Kashima Coated
- Cassette: Sram XG-1275, 10-50T
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL A.30, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Addix Soft, Kevlar, Super Gravity, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- Saddle: SDG FLY MTN 2
- Seat post: Fox Transfer Factory
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Front tire: Schwalbe Magic Mary, Addix Soft, Kevlar, Super Gravity, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- Shock hardware: Top: 54mm Trunnion Mount, Bottom: 22x8mm
- Chain guide: MRP SXG Chain Guide
- Weight: 13,9 kg
Other Stereo 150 Models:
- Stereo 150 C:62 SL 29
- Stereo 150 C:62 Race 29