Coros Wearables (United States) - Press Release: Our Most Versatile Watch, Now in White.
The Eastern Sierra is home to some of the most stunning landscape and unique terrain features on the planet. From the rugged Minaret spires overlooking Mammoth to beautiful high alpine lakes, and with COROS being based in California, we naturally drew inspiration from the black rock rising above the white snowfield, and present you the COROS APEX Pro new color - White.
New Color for the New Challenge:
So when the time came to design a new watch color, we naturally drew inspiration from the Sierra. Pulling from the earth’s palette, we knew the contrasting black rock rising above white snow was the perfect fit. This watch is not only symbolic of this iconic alpine playground but also serves as the perfect training tool for “full-value” days in the high country.
Say Hello to COROS APEX Pro White:
Product Specs Highlights:
- Sapphire glass and titanium bezel
- Breathable and quick-drying nylon band
- 40 hours of full GPS battery
- 30 days of regular use battery
- Pulse Oximeter for blood oxygen measurement
- Wrist-based heart rate monitor
- Built-in barometer, altimeter, and compass
- Touchscreen enabled breadcrumb navigation
- Full road, mountain, winter, and water sport modes