Rapha (United Kingdom) - Roll Top Backpack - A robust bag with a roll top, for the commute and more.
Modelled on the hard-wearing bags favoured by bike messengers, the Roll Top Backpack is constructed with an abrasion-resistant fabric. The roll down section at the top is secured by a clip with a clever retractable design that keeps it out of the way once the bag is open. The signature Rapha stripe is webbed to provide attachments for lights and locks, while the back section is formed of three EVA panels which articulate to create an ergonomic fit that keeps you cool.
The straps are padded for comfort with reflective tabs which, combined with an entirely reflective bottom panel, vastly improves visibility at night. Inside, a pink lining makes it easier to locate items, with a padded 15” laptop sleeve and a smaller essentials pocket to keep your valuables stowed safely. An exterior pocket midway down the side is the perfect place for your keys. A heavy binding around the base prevents the bag from falling over when you set it down, and a quick-grab handle at the top allows you to make a quick move.
Details and Materials:
- Water-resistant and durable outer
- 25L Carrying capacity
- Maximum height is 47cm, width 33cm and depth 13cm
- Durable central stripe with looped attachments
- Retractable clip to secure roll top section
- Quick-grab handle
- Ergonomically shaped back panel
- Padded straps with reflective tabs
- Embroidered logo
- Reinforced eyelets for straps
- Convenient exterior zipped pocket for house keys
- Reinforced base for stability
- Padded laptop sleeve
- Interior essentials pocket