Coros Wearables (United States) - It's time for an update!
COROS has released the latest firmware update for the VERTIX, APEX Pro and APEX offering some exciting new features.
PACE's firmware is scheduled to be released in mid April.
The Battery Usage feature tracks your watch habits and estimates your device’s remaining battery time. Have peace of mind before your long distance races and training runs. Please fully charge the watch after the firmware is updated to start using this feature.
Watch Menu Customization:
Watch menu customization allows easy rearrangement and display of workout modes and toolbox menu items. Hidden items can be accessed via "More..." on your watch for a cleaner look.
Additional Features Include:
- Nutrition Alert feature allows time-based reminders during workouts.
- Daytime sleep tracking for users who work night shifts.
- Lap Vertical Speed as new data metric for Trail Run, Hike, Mountain Climb and Bike modes.
- MGRS capability for GPS coordinates.
- Broadcast heart rate to your favorite training apps and accessories via Bluetooth connection. Press and hold the BACK/LAP button to access this feature.