Ceepo (Japan) - Stiffer, more efficient & easier to travel with.
The Katana is one of the most popular bikes in the CEEPO line up. For 2020 the Katana has been upgraded to a disc version for balanced aerodynamics and weight. Couple that with a 10% increase in stiffness to make the Katana even more efficient than before.
Of course, this is the perfect weapon for the athlete who desires an all-round race bike to tackle any course, especially the hilliest ones out there. With CEEPO’s Triathlon Specific Geometry, it allows for aggressive positioning and safe handling.
This is a perfect choice for the athlete who wants to find a perfect balance between aerodynamics and weight, and the ease at which this bike travels is second to none.
- Truncated Airfoil Tubes: Stiffer, lighter aero tubes.
- Lowered BB: For improved high-speed stability and better overall aerodynamics BB EVO386.
- Internal Di2 Battery Adaptor: Accessible battery location in the lower section of the downtube.
- Brakes: Front: disc brake/flat mount/thru axle 100mm, Rear: disc brake/flat mount/thru axle 142mm
- Reversible Seat Post: For a wide range of saddle adjustability.
- Head Set: 1-1/8” – 1-1/4”
- Frame: 100% 40T high-modulus carbon frame, 1,195g (M size)