"The lower center of gravity gives the rider the ability to confidently dive through corners, and the bike maintains calm feeling on descents. With a triangular 6/4 top tube and helix downtube, this bike is stiff, strong, and race-ready. Arguably, the fastest 29er in existence", added Lynskey.
- Oversized Helix shaped downtube
- Tapered headtube for increased front end stiffness
- Plate style chainstays (half yoke design) for significant tire and tightest Q factor 156mm crank arm clearance
- 12x148 Thru axle Dropouts with Replaceable Hanger for dedicated geared setups
- 17.5" chainstay lengths
- Enhanced bottom bracket height for additional clearance
- Downtube cable routing for Shimano side pull front derailleur