Just like Hazzard is most rider’s favorite section of Moab’s Whole Enchilada trail, the Hazzard shock may just be the favorite part of your bike. It delivers grin-inducing performance that remains consistent, top to bottom. And, a handy low-speed compression switch firms things up so you can head back up for more.
The Hazzard is the new go-to for riders who won’t compromise on performance or control. The Hazzard gives you all the benefits of coil-sprung suspension (supple action, lower friction, longer service life, and more consistency) and control over both high and low-speed compression damping, rebound, and spring preload. If that weren’t enough, the Hazzard features a convenient low-speed compression switch that firms up the shock immensely for sustained climbs and stage transfers - where saving energy is paramount. Plus, with our new Progressive Springs, you can use the Hazzard on bikes that previously required air shocks!
The Hazzard is available in standard and metric sizing (with traditional eyelet, bearing, and trunnion mounts). The shock can use our standard steel springs or our new Enduro SL and Progressive springs. Nine decal color options let you match it to your ride.
- Adjustments: Low-speed compression, high-speed compression, spring preload & rebound
- Sizes: Standard, 200x51, 200x57, 215x63, 222x70
- Metric: 210x50, 210x55, 230x60, 230x65
- Metric Trunnion: 205x57.5, 205x60, 205x65
- Weight: 867g (230x60 with 500 lb. Enduro SL spring)
- US MSRP: $649.95 (w/o spring or hardware)