The Roadmachine X is your new all-road companion for ventures into unknown territory. A confident and lightweight all-rounder that is at home on endless adventure rides, scenic b-road commutes, and light-duty touring.
The Roadmachine X delivers performance and functionality in a minimal package that renders it a fine demonstration of Swiss design. For tackling long hours of back roads with confidence, this bike is engineered with TCC Endurance, BMC’s dedicated compliance technology. The utility of its 1x drivetrain and an all-road wheelset team with capable geometry and integrated fender and rack mounts to ensure you can always take the long route home.
Every ride begins with a road, let yours begin here and who knows where it could take you. The Roadmachine X is ready for it all.
Outside is free:
Get outside with Roadmachine, a free spirit ready to explore. From gravel adventures, bike trips or your daily b-road commute, this versatile bike has you covered.
Capable and adventure-ready:
Sporting all the features expected from a great all-rounder for unfettered adventure rides. Know you can go further thanks to its stable and versatile geometry, trustworthy components, all-road wheelset and those hidden mounts for fenders and racks.
Compliance and control:
Our TCC Endurance technology delivers front-to-back compliance and control for an efficient ride on any terrain.
Roadmachine X Hotspots:
- Capable Geometry: The long front-end improves control on any terrain while the short chainstays reward you with rapid accelerations
- Internal Cable routing: For improved durability and a clean and integrated aesthetic
- Premium Carbon Fork / Flat Mount Brakes: Superior control and compliance are delivered through our Premium Carbon fork. Flat-mount brakes blend in with the clean, minimalist design in true Swiss style
- All-road Tubeless Wheelset: Wide tubeless rims and 34mm tires let you explore any terrain with confidence
- 1x Drivetrain: Take on any terrain with a reliable and uncomplicated 1x drivetrain and front chainguide
- Tuned Compliance TCC: Endurance technology delivers superior compliance, both on road and off the beaten path
- Rack And Fender Mounts: Adventure road riding, gravel explorations or commuting? Easily adapt to any set-up with hidden fender and rack mounts
- Frame: Roadmachine X - Tuned Compliance Concept, PF86 bottom bracket, Flat Mount, 12x142mm thru-axle
- Tubing: Al-13 Triple-butted, Hydroformed, Smooth Weld, TCC, Angle Compliance
- Size: 47 / 51 / 54 / 56 / 58 / 61
- Fork: Roadmachine X Carbon, TCC Endurance, Flat Mount, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Gears: 1x11
- Chainwheel: Sram Rival 1, 40T
- Cassette: Sram APEX, 11-42T
- Chain: KMC X11-1
- Rear Derailleur: Sram Rival
- Shifter: Sram Rival HRD
- Brakes: Sram Rival HRD-A1 w/ Centerline Rotors (160/160)
- Handlebar: BMC RAB 03, ergo top shape, compact bend
- Stem: BMC RSM 01
- Seatpost: BMC RSP 03
- Seat: Selle Royal 2075 HRN
- Hubs: Mavic Allroad Disc UST, Thru Axle (12mm)
- Rims: Mavic Allroad Disc *UST
- Tyres: WTB Exposure, 700x34c, Road TCS
- Colour: Stealth
- Infos: *UST Tubeless Ready (valves included)