Enduro or trail? Compete in an Enduro World Series or complete epic routes with endless descents? The BH Lynx 5 has everything to tackle any terrain where descents are key. Stiffness and lightness make the BH Lynx 5 Carbon a reference in various categories.
Split Pivot Technology:
This system allows for separate action on three forces produced on the bicycle: pedalling, braking and suspension. The result is maximum pedalling efficiency with consistent and progressive suspension. The advanced rear suspension of the Lynx allows it to have a greater range while being very lightweight.
B-CL Ballistic Carbon Layup. High module fibres developed for all-mountain use:
The Lynx 5 frame, weighing 2,200 g in M size, is built of B-CL Ballistic Carbon Layup carbon fibres, which incorporates high module fibres with high resistance, developed to withstand stresses during descents. The tie rod is made of high module pressed carbon to obtain maximum resistance and to make it as lightweight as possible.
Advanced Steering Angle 68.5°:
Geometries that are more aggressive were designed by means of a more advanced 68.5º steering angle, greater reach and a more compact 430mm rear triangle. All these elements provide the cyclist with a better position during the ride improving performance and facilitating better handling during the descents.
All the pivots turn on high quality Enduro Bearings, specifically developed to support large workloads and low bearing speed.
Lynx 5 Carbon 8.9 Specifications:
- Frame: Lynx 5 Carbon 29" 130mm, 148x12, PF92 bottom bracket
- Rear Shock: Fox DPS Evol Factory Kashima Adjust, 190x51mm
- Fork: Fox 34 Factory Kashima Adjust 130mm
- Stem: BH SL 60mm, 31,8mm, +/-6°
- Headset: BH Super Lite integrated sealed bearing
- Shift Levers: Sram XX1 Eagle 12sp
- Rear Derailleur: Sram XX1 Eagle 12sp
- Crank Set: Sram XX1 Eagle 34, 175mm
- BB Set: SRAM
- Cassete: Sram XX1 Eagle 10/ 50
- Chain: Sram XX1
- Front Brake: Shimano XTR 180mm
- Rear Brake: Shimano XTR 180mm
- Wheelset: BH Evo T30 Tubeless, 30mm, 28H
- Tires: 29x2,3 Michelin Wild AM & Force AM
- Saddle: Prologo Scratch X8
- Seatpost: Bike Yoke Revive 31,6mm, 125mm, 390mm
- Handlebar: BH Evo Carbon Rizer 760mm
- Grips: BH Lock On
Other Lynx 5 Models:
- Lynx 5 LT Carbon 7.9
- Lynx 5 Carbon 7.9
- Lynx 5 LT ALU 5.9
- Lynx 5 ALU 5.9
- Lynx 5 ALU 4.9
- Lynx 5 ALU 3.9