Brompton (United Kingdom) - Our mission is to transform the way people live in cities. With over 16 million possible combinations of gears, colours, handlebars and accessories, we make more than just a bicycle, and we are more than just a bicycle company.
To change urban living, we need passionate, innovative and talented people that want to challenge the status quo and make an impact.
Brompton Junction is our retail brand flagship in key strategic cities around the world. Via in-store experts, brand inspiring environments and the full range of all things Brompton, we strive to offer our community the best in-store experience. We ensure that Brompton Junction is a great place to shop, spend time and be a part of.
Currently our retail network is embarking on an exciting global expansion plan and we are looking for passionate and committed individuals to join our team.
Working in an open-workshop environment your role is to ensure that Brompton delivers a first class after sales supportservice to the store’s customers. Our aim is nothing less than to deliver world class customer service, to match the world class products that we manufacture and sell around the world.
As part of our front-line service delivery team, you’ll be a first point of contact for customers. You’ll be working alongside a team of equally passionate and dedicated people with terrific communication and people skills and a genuine desire to provide excellent customer service. Your duties will be to provide expert maintenance and diagnostic assessments regarding Brompton bicycles. As the Mechanic you will be responsible for growing the reputation and financial targets for the workshop through developing your tech skills, through innovative events and extending the services that we provide.
- Carry out service work - both ‘on the spot’ and booked in repairs.
- Help provide technical support to customers through email, telephone and face to face.
- Ensure accurate repair records are completed ensuring appropriate invoices are raised.
- Help maintain workshop stock levels and order replacements when needed.
- Provide support to the Sales team on the sales floor.
- Process warranties as needed with the help of Brompton Technical.
- High level of knowledge and proven experience with the Brompton Bicycle is essential.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Be a self-starter who can work unsupervised to high standards and meticulous detail.
- Be a team player who will contribute to the continuous improvement goals of the department as well as the company.
- Be IT literate, preferably including MS Word and Excel.
- Have the right to work in the UK.
- Cytech Level 2 is preferred.