Pure Cycles (United States) - Press Release: These three models are laser focused on providing great value, and quality. Their steel frames are built to last a lifetime and with modern groupsets, these bikes will be head-turners on any ride.
Pure Cycles Pro Road Bike:
Classic road bike looks with modern geometry and engineering makes the Pure Cycles Road Bike worthy of any climb. If you’ve got your eye on the top, this ride’s already heading that way.
- Chromoly mainframe and fork for a light, comfortable ride.
- Drop bars give you a more options for hand and body positioning.
- Compact dual-chainring for tackling tough climbs.
- Sunrace cassette and Shimano derailleur to deliver 16 comp-ready speeds.
- Hutchinson Nitro II tires for a smooth roll and super responsive handling.
- Rack and fender compatible so you can haul it all and keep yourself dry.
Pure Cycles Prestige Road Bike:
Prestige is what all road bikes should be. The Imperial Purple Frame was built to last a lifetime, and Shimano Ultegra is the perfect accompaniment.
- Tange Prestige Chromoly mainframe and a carbon fork for a light, comfortable ride.
- 3T Pro Cockpit
- Full Shimano Ultegra 8000
- Hutchinson Epsilon tires for a race-ready ride.
- Mercury S2C Alloy Wheels
Pure Cycles Gravel Adventure Apex Bike:
When the forecast calls for grinding gravel, flaying fire trails, and jamming through the jungle our Adventure Apex will get you and your gear all the way to basecamp without breaking a sweat. An upgraded edition of our Adventure Pro Series, the Apex features a SRAM Apex Groupset, an ultra-light carbon fork, and enough mounts to bring it all with you when you roll out the door. Where will your next adventure take you?
- 650B compatible, so you can swap rims and rock monster tires
- Gravel-ready geometry keeps you in control on loose surfaces
- Disc brakes provide unmatched stopping power