Stans NoTubes (United States) - Ride without limits. Pavement, gravel, cyclocross, and even singletrack: the Grail MK3 is ready to outperform the competition on every surface. Stan’s tubeless technology offers less rolling resistance, more control, and the ability to seal most punctures almost instantly while you keep riding. The Grail’s versatile BST-R rim design makes it compatible with tubeless road tires, low-pressure tubeless converted tires, and conventional tires and tubes, offering maximum flexibility in a single wheelset. Upgrade your bike to the leading tubeless rim design, and find out what you’ve been missing.
The Grail MK3’s internal width and patented Bead Socket Technology rim design are optimized for 25-40mm tires. The truth is out that wider is faster, and the rim shape of the Grail MK3 lets you get the most speed from your tires, while also improving tire stability at speed and control in the corners. Nothing beats Stan’s patented tubeless rim design for getting the most performance from your tires.
All the advantages the Grail MK3 offers on the road are even more noticeable once the pavement ends. For cyclocross and gravel racing, the optimized tire shape and added stability offer a distinct advantage. The Grail MK3’s rim shape is even designed to avoid tire pinch flats, allowing ‘cross and gravel racers to run lower pressures that absorb impacts and improve traction.
For peace of mind on longer rides, the Grail MK3 offers outstanding reliability. Nobody likes flats. Combined with Stan’s sealant, tubeless tires have the ability to seal punctures while you keep riding, adding a new level of security and convenience. Constructed from lighter, stronger 6069 series aluminum, the Grail MK3 rim is also strong enough for serious adventure on and off the pavement. With triple freehub bearings, co-molded seals, and full CNC machined bodies, the Grail’s Neo Durasync hubs are ready for high mileage in all conditions. Laced with traditional and readily available j-bend Sapim spokes, the Grail MK3 is built to be the only wheelset you need for anywhere the ride takes you.
Fast, tough, and featuring the most trusted tubeless technology in the world, the Grail MK3 is ready to improve every ride, both on and off the pavement. Find out just what your bike can do with a Grail MK3 wheelset.
Grail MK3 wheels come with yellow tape and 44mm tubeless valves installed. Front wheels ship with 15x100mm TA end caps installed, but also include 12x100mm TA end caps. Rear wheels ship with 12x142mm TA end caps installed.
- Lightweight 440g tubeless rim design optimized for disc and tubeless
- Ultra fast-engaging and lightweight Neo hubs with Durasync
- Durable and light 6069 aluminum construction
- Patented BST-R tubeless rim inflates easier and offers a more secure tire fit
- Tubeless ready with rim tape and valves installed
- Sapim Force Black 2.0/1.7/1.8mm with Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- 20.3mm WideRight rim design improves cornering and stability and lets tires roll faster
- Available for Shimano/SRAM, SRAM XD, and Campagnolo cassettes
- Optimized for 25-40mm disc road, gravel, and cyclocross tires
- Available in custom colors and axle configurations through our custom wheelset builder