This lightweight Advanced-grade composite frame features endurance geometry and engineered compliance for a smooth, high-performance ride. Its tube shapes are optimized to absorb road shocks and vibrations, yet they’re still stiff in ways that matter-for pedaling efficiency and precise, stable handling. It’s actually crafted with specific carbon layups to give it just the right feel. And integrated disc-brake technology, featuring flat mounts and 12mm thru-axles front and rear, gives you added control in all types of weather and road conditions.
- Advanced-grade composite frame with D-Fuse composite seatpost
- Advanced-grade composite fork with alloy/composite hybrid OverDrive steerer
- Shimano 105 11-speed componentry
- Giant Conduct hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant PR-2 disc wheelset with Giant Gavia AC 1 tubeless tires
- Color: Neon Green/Black
Advanced Composite Technology:
Giant’s High Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and molded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
Compact Road Design:
Introduced by Giant with the professional Team ONCE in the 1990s, Compact Road revolutionized the look and feel of high-performance road bikes forever. A downward sloping toptube (from the headtube to the seattube) creates smaller front and rear triangles for a lighter, stiffer bike. It also makes it easier for riders of all sizes to have a perfect fit.
Giant’s original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
The proprietary “D” shaped composite seatpost damps vibration, resulting in a smooth, compliant ride.
- Sizes: XS, S, M, ML, L,XL
- Colors: Neon Green/Black, Carbon Smoke/Neon Orange/Charcoal
- Frame: Advanced-grade Composite
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, Alloy OverDrive Steerer
- Handlebar: Giant Contact
- Stem: Giant Connect
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse Composite
- Saddle: Contact (Neutral)
- Shifters: Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Brakes: Giant Conduct Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11x32
- Chain: KMC X11EL-1
- Crankset: FC-R510, 34/50
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, PressFit RS500
- Rims: Giant PR-2 Disc, 12mm Thru-Axle
- Hubs: Giant PR-2 Disc, 12mm Thru-Axle
- Spokes: Giant PR-2 Disc, 12mm Thru-Axle
- Tires: Giant Gavia AC 1 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding
- Extras: Factory Tubeless
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality