Proven race performance, amazing ride quality:
"We put the Corvus on a diet of high modulus carbon fiber for the last 10 months, and the results are staggering for a savings of roughly half a pound (220g). Some companies drop weight by eliminating paint and rack mounts. We dropped weight by using a higher grade of carbon", added the company.
"And while we are there, a word about geometry. We did not go with the geo du jour, as these aren’t enduro bikes. There is nothing to be gained getting the front wheel way out in front of you and much to be lost. Without enough weight on the front wheel, the bikes can suffer severe understeer. Snow conditions vary more than any other and having a bike that instills ultimate confidence can make all the difference", concluded Fatback Bikes.
- Frame Material: Carbon
- Rear Dropout Spacing: 197X12mm
- Fork Spacing: 150X15mm
- Fork Compatibility: Rigid or suspension - Standard with Rigid Carbon
- Max Tire Size: 5.0"
- Reccomended Tire Options: 26"X Fat" or 29" Plus
- Mounts: Integrated rear rack mounts, anything mounts on the fork(black and Glacier only)
- Dropper Post Routing: External
- Drivetrain: Optimized for 1X
- Chain Ring Clearance: 32T(round ring)
- Headset: Integrated 1 1/8" Upper(Campy) - 1 1/5" Lower
- Seat Collar 34.9mm
- Seatpost: 31.6