"In keeping with Cinelli’s heritage, the Zydeco’s handling and geometry feel decidedly more aggressive than a typical gravel bike, combining classic Italian road bike geometry with greater tyre clearance, lowered bottom bracket and a slightly slacker head angle to provide the necessary stability for technical off-road riding", stated Cinelli.
The Zydeco is able to transition smoothly from fast gravel bike into multi day adventure and light touring machine thanks to rear rack mounts and the semi-sloping main triangle which allows easy mounting of larger top-tube bags.
"While never our original design intention, the Zydeco has also found particular favour amongst urban riders looking to add a more versatile, bad-weather and bad-asphalt option to their commuting options, without wanting to sacrifice the speed and stiffness that they have come to depend on from their fixed gear bikes", explained the company.
1,5” Megahead Fork:
The Zydeco ships with a 1-1/2” Carbon fork for considerable weight reduction, improved vibration dampening, and is perfect for long distance rides on rough terrain. The disc brake provides excellent stopping power even in the most adverse conditions. 12-28 Sprocket and 50/34 Crankset.
Rear Rack Friendly:
The possibility to assemble a rear rack and the big wheel passages that allow tires up to 42mm (with fenders up to 38mm), make Zydeco an extremely versatile bike also great for travelling. The brushed aluminum finish makes Zydeco truly unique.
Gravel Design Concept:
Frame geometries and specs keep on changing to make this machine the perfect companion for your outdoor activities, no matters if it’s a gravel race or a multi ple days in the forest with pannier and tent. The wheel passage of the frame allows tires to 42c and the new rear cog 11-32 will push you up the steeper hill.
- Color - Any colour you like
- Size - S (51) - M (53,5) - L (56) - XL (59)
- Tube Set - Columbus Zonal Triple Butted Alloy
- Frame Weight - 1530 g size M
- Fork - Cinelli CX Carbon/Alloy 1-1/8” - 1-1/2” Tapered
- Fork Weight - 590 g
- Head Set - IS 42/28,6 | IS 52/40
- Seatpost Diameter - Ø 31,8 mm
- Front Derailleur - Clamp-on
- Stem - Cinelli Vai Ø 31,8 mm
- Handlebar - Cinelli Vai Ø 31,8 mm
- Seatpost - Cinelli Vai Ø 31,8 mm
- Tape - Cinelli Volée Ribbon
- Saddle - Cinelli VL-1319A
- Crankset - FSA Omega MegaExo 50/34T 170/175 mm
- Bottom Bracket - FSA Omega MegaExo
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Tiagra RD-4700 GS
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Tiagra FD-4700
- Shifters - Shimano Tiagra ST-4700
- Chain - KMC X10L
- Cassette - Shimano Cs-HG500 12-28T
- Brakes - TRP Spyre - 160 mm Rotor Disk Brake
- Wheels - Alex ATD 490 Rims - Shimano Deore M525A Hubs
- Tyres - Kenda Flintridge 700 x 40 mm (Frame up to 700x42)
- Complete Bike Weight - 10,6 Kg