Alan Bikes (Italy) - The new Xtreme Gravel has been designed by combining some of the construction features of previous generation Xtreme Gravel models with modern specifications such as fully integrated cable routing which gives a very smooth look with no cable clutter in the steering area.
The monocoque carbon frame offers perfect absorption of vibrations and the fork, with its particular shape, guarantees exceptional handling of the bike for a brilliant ride and perfect control on any surface.
A bike suitable for both "gravel racing" use, for its reactivity and handling, and for "gravel adventure" use, for its comfort, handling and the specific supports for bikepacking.
- Monocoque high mod carbon fiber frame with full integrated cable routing
- Weight 1.180 g
- Sizes : 49-52-54-56-59
- Eyelets to support frame/fork mounted racks and mudguards
- 3 bottle mounts inside main triangle
- 1 accessory/bottle mount on underside of downtube
- 1 food bag mount on top tube
- 3-pack anything mounts on each fork blade
- Front t/axle 12x100mm
- Removable front derailleur mount to assemble 2x road compact or 1 x cranksets
- Flat mounts disc brake
- Rear t/axle 12×142 mm
- Bottom bracket BB86 (86,5x41)
- Seat tube ID 27,2 mm
- Monocoque carbon fork weight 490 g
- Tapered headtube 1”1/2 – 1”1/2
- Integrated Deda DCR headset included
- Max tire size 700x45 or 650bx50
- Colors: XG1 ORANGE – XG2 LIME GREEN