A larger front wheel (29" x 2.5) ensures greater descending stability and is better for dealing with obstacles, even at high speed. The smaller rear wheel (650B x 2.4") offers agility in technical descents. The different diameters open up the angle of the head tube, further increasing manoeuvrability, and there is also 160 mm of travel.
With a maximum torque of 70 Nm, the electric motor helps both when climbing and descending: the extra acceleration delivers greater speed when exiting curves, helping the rider to stay focused and to concentrate on steering.
The components selected for the e803ENDURO Di2 are among the best-performing on the market, with a double-butted 6066/6061 aluminium frame featuring boost and gravity casting technology, 160 mm of travel, a Rock Shox Lyrik fork, a Rock Shox Super Deluxe Trunnion shock, DT Swiss Hybrid rims, and a Rock Shox Reverb Stealth dropper post.
- Drivetrain: Shimano XT Di2 1x11S + Shimano Steps M8000
- Frame: Alu 6066/6061 Double Butted, 160mm travel, Boost thru-axle 12x148mm
- Fork: Rock Shox Lyrik boost thru-axle 160mm travel
- Rear Shock: Rock Shox Super Deluxe Trunnion
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RDM8000GS Di2
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M8000 Di2
- Cassette: Shimano CSM7000 11/46T
- Chain: Shimano HG701-11
- Crankset: Shimano FC-E8050 34T
- Brakes: Shimano M820 Saints 4 pistons
- Rotors: Shimano SM-RT86M F 203mm + R 180mm
- Battery: Shimano BT-8010 semi-integrated 500 W
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Dirty TR Dynamic
- Seatmast: Rock Shox Reverb Stealth dropper post
- Headset: FSA NO.57EP
- Stem: Promax S35
- Handlebar: Promax HB-3498DB-R28 rizer, 9°, 720mm width
- Cork Tape: Velo
- Wheelset: DT Swiss Hybrid 1501 Spline one Front: 29er 30mm 110x15 6 bolts / Rear: 650B 35mm 148x12 6bolts
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF II Front: 29 x 2.50 / Rear: 27.5 x 2.4
- Weight: 20,5 Kg. +/- 5%