"The frame scores points with a compact silhouette, an undoubtedly gravity-inspired geometry and one of the most aggressive headtube angles to be found on any trail bike today. The low stand over height, distinctive reach, wide riser handlebar and compact chain stays ensure optimal handling. And because we make no compromises, the length of the rear triangle is optimized for each frame size, which helps create a bike that does not handle like a typical 29er. The result is the perfect balance: you climb effortlessly, you fly through corners, and you feel right at home when things get gnarly, hard, and fast", added the company.
"With 140mm of travel, the RockShox Pike RC fork and RockShox Monarch RT rear shock form a powerful combination that offers perfect performance with just a few simple clicks. The new 1x11 e*thirteen TRS+ cassette boasting a 511% gear range, outperforms traditional 12-speed transmissions by 11%, is much easier to adjust and distinctly more durable. With its 9-46 teeth sprockets it’s the first choice when it comes to aggressive trail riding and rough race runs", continues YT Industries.
"The e*thirteen TRS+ dropper post with a remote lever shaped like a shifter offers four preset seatpost height positions that with super smooth adjustment. The SRAM Guide RS brake with its proven four-piston caliper and innovative SwingLink technology provides a more positive point of pad contact and better performance, giving you ultimate control right at your fingertips", concludes the company.
- Tool Kit: IceToolz Set
- Frame: Jeffsy Alloy 29"
- Wheelset: DT Swiss M 1900 Spline 29"
- Handlebar: Race Face Turbine R 35
- Color: Black Pearl/Blood Red
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II
- Stem: Race Face Turbine R
- Travel front/rear: 140mm / 140mm
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II
- Grips: SDG Slater
- Frame Size: S/M/L/XL
- Crankset: Race Face Turbine
- Headset: Acros AZX-203
- Weight*: 13,2 kg / 29,1 lb
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX
- Seatpost: e*thirteen TRS+
- Fork: Rock Shox Pike RC 29"
- Shifter: Shimano SLX
- Saddle: SDG Fly Mtn R
- Shock: Rock Shox Monarch RT
- Cassette: e*thirteen TRS+
- Brakes: Sram Guide RS
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601-11
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face BB92
- Discs front/rear: Sram Centerline 200mm/180mm