The new Gunnar Roadie disc is bred for speed and total performance, yet it represents a common-sense approach to performance design:
- Nice, tight handling with responsive steering
- An efficient fit for road racing
- A tubeset that exploits the advances in steel technology while retaining great road feel, efficient pedaling, solid sprinting and confident descending
We’ve honed the design down to everything that helps you go faster.
Flat mount disc technology opens a whole new dimension of road riding.
Disc brakes have now been refined to a point where they make sense on performance road bikes:
- Flat mount caliper technology on the chainstay results in a cleaner and lighter weight design than earlier disc designs at weights comparable to caliper brake models
- Clearance for up to 32C tires, which offer improved handling an lower rolling resistance
- There’s less wear and tear on rims, allowing lighter wheel builds than is needed for earlier disc builds and even caliper brake builds
- Improved braking in wet conditions
- The smallest geometry fits 650B wheels
Have special needs and interests? Gunnar offers a wide range of paint and frame options. When the need for custom fit is called for, you can take advantage of our “Made to Measure” version.
Add Enve composite flat mount disc road fork.
The Roadie Disc comes in several stock colors, with base options changing from month to month. For other ideas, check out our Archived Colors. Recent colors of the month are available for a nominal charge. You can customize colors with a wide range of options, including one-step, two step and special effects colors.
You can review the geometries, or, you can try the Gunnar Fit Tool, which lets you figure out how you can fit your Gunnar.
- Axle to Crown Race: 370 mm
- Seatmast Measurement: Virtual Sizing
- Rear Brake Type: Chainstay Disc, Road PKG 1
- Seatpost Diam: 27.2mm Seatpost
- Chainring: Clearance
- Tire Clearance: 700C x 32C
- Seat tube Diameter: 28.6 mm (Please shim to 31.8mm)
- Rear Spacing: 142mm Rear DO Spacing
- Rear Eyelets: No rear eyelets
- Bottom Bracket Specification: 68mm x 1.370 x 24 TPI