DMR Bikes (United Kingdom) - Press Release: The range topping Rhythm Team comes fully equipped with everything you need to get at it, sending big lines with composure and style.
With a stout frame constructed from 6061 T6 aluminium alloy the DMR Rhythm dirt jump bike is light enough to fly, yet strong enough to shred all day long. The integrated sliding dropouts make adjusting chain tension a breeze. Dropouts are also interchangeable with our Rhythm geared dropouts if you want to change your setup later down the line.
On this Team model, suspension duties are handled by the brilliant Pike DJ fork, with Solo Air spring and Charger damper with a dirt jump specific tune. This premium and highly adjustable fork delivers unbeatable performance for the most demanding on riders, and it looks incredible too.
The rest of the components are carefully selected with performance and strength in mind. Highlights include a DMR cockpit, DMR Moto DJ Tyres and Tektro Hydraulic brakes on the front and rear.
- 6061 T6 Aluminium Alloy frameset.
- Use: Dirt Jump/4X Race/Street/Park/Pumptrack.
- For 26” wheels.
- Available in one size fits most (equivalent to “long” Rhythm frameset).
- Interchangeable dropouts: 142x12mm geared or 135x10mm single speed (available separately).
- Sliding dropout system for chain tensioning and adjusting chainstay length.
- Air sprung fork.
- DMR bar, stem and saddle.
- Tektro hydraulic brakes front and rear.
- DMR Moto DJ tyres.
- Complete with DMR pedals.
Rhythm Team Specification:
- Frame DMR 6061 T6 Aluminium Alloy
- Fork Rockshox Pike DJ 100mm Tapered Steerer 15mm Thru Axle
- Headset FSA Orbit C Cartridge
- Handlebar DMR SECT 31.8 Aluminium 740mm 1.5” rise
- Stem DMR 3D Forged 40mm
- Seat/Seatpost DMR DJ 27.2
- Brakes Tektro M275 hydraulic 160mm Front and Rear
- Crankset 170mm 30T DM Crank Arms w/ integrated 24mm Axle
- Wheels 26” Double Wall Rims on KT DJ hubs w/ 5 Pawl 13t Driver
- Tyres DMR Moto DJ 26x2.2"
- Chainring 30t
- Freewheel 13t Driver
- Chain YBN MK918 Half Link Black
- Pedals DMR V6
- Grips DMR Sect
- Weight TBD