Lauf Cycling (Iceland) - Press Release: Lauf Seigla is designed for gravel racing, without compromises! While also fitting extreme tires for your roughest rides.
Designing a bike to excel at long and challenging gravel races means designing it not just to be fast on a variety of surfaces, and in a variety of conditions. It also needs to be reliable, comfortable and easy to service. Traits that make it your perfect do-it-all everyday bike.
Most bikes are made to fulfil demand, rather than pushing that demand into unchartered territory. A good bike can be made by playing by the book, and doing so diligently. Making a great one demands steps into the unknown.
Making a great bike is not just about physics. A great bike needs to know its place in the world, know the role it shall play, the desires it should fulfil. It must not get lost along the way.
With Seigla we aim to redefine gravel. We aim to combine speed with capability like never before.
Seigla Weekend Warrior Wireless Specs:
- Frame Lauf IRM* carbon frame, 12x142mm thru-axle
- Fork Lauf Grit 3rd gen Carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, size tuned stiffness
- Handlebar Lauf Smoothie (XS/S: 40 M: 42 L/XL: 44)
- Rear Derailleur SRAM Rival AXS XPLR, wireless shifting
- Shifters SRAM Rival AXS, wireless shifting
- Brakes SRAM Rival Flat mount Hydraulic (160mm rotor front/left and rear/right)
- Crank SRAM Rival 1 Wide DUB 42t
- Power meter Single-side, SRAM Rival AXS power meter spindle
- Saddle Fizik Aliante R5
- Seatpost FSA V-Drive 27.2mm
- Wheels e*thirteen XCX Aluminum (6-bolt, xDR freehub, tubeless ready)
- Tires Maxxis Rambler 40c (120tpi)
- Stem FSA V-Drive, 6°
- Headset FSA Orbit, IS 42/52 (45° lower)
- Bartape Lauf Lush
- Cassette SRAM 1251, 12 speed, 10-44t
- Chain SRAM Rival flat-top
- Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB BSA73
- Hanger SRAM UDH
- Weight ~9.11 kg / 20.08 lbs (avg. for size medium)