BikeToday.news (Portugal) – After several months of hard work, we are now ready to show the new BikeToday.news Website to the World.
The first website was launched back in 2017 and after one and half years we decided to launch a brand new and modern website, with a new platform, packed with new features, new sections and new possibilities.
Here are some highlights of the new BikeToday.news:
- Modern Template – The BikeToday.news website has a modern and responsive template to improve the user experience
- Improved Navigation – The navigation, pagination and search on the website has been improved
- Featured Articles – We have a new section on the homepage where we can highlight/feature 4 articles
- User Registration – You can now create your user account to submit your bike and cycling news, press releases, articles, events, case studies, job offers, videos, etc. and to manage your company profile
- Enquiries/RFQ – We have improved the Enquiries Functionalities. The potential customers can easily contact a company about a product/news item on the article page and also on the directory and company profile pages. The companies can read and reply to the Enquiries/RFQ sent from potential Customers directly on BikeToday.news
- Improved Directory – It is now easy to browse our directory to find the right company, brand, team, etc for your bike and cycling needs. We have a new Featured Suppliers Zone to highlight our Partners. Add your company profile to our directory for free (in case your company is already listed, contact us to claim the profile)
- BikeToday.news Awards – With the new website will be easy for the companies to participate on our BikeToday.news Awards (we will launch the 2018 edition soon, stay tuned)
- More Advertising Possibilities – We have a new 728x90px ad in the middle of the news lists to increase the exposure of our advertisers
You are invited to browse our new website. We hope you enjoy it.