BIBÓO (Spain) - The BIBÓO Gekko electric bicycle is a perfect synthesis between classicism and modernity. His cromoly frame is a tribute to the historical champions who staged exploits on the roads of old Europe during the twentieth century. However, under its vintage look, it hides a futuristic technological wonder. A rear hub that has inside, and in one piece, a 250W electric motor and a 160Wh battery configurable absolutely by bluetooth .
The aesthetics and design are present in every detail of the BIBÓO Gekko electric bicycle. Polished aluminum components, stainless steel spokes, and genuine BIBÓO leather saddle and grips and retro-style logos make the BIBÓO Gekko an icon of beauty.
However, what really makes it unique is its electric rear hub with integrated battery. By avoiding cables and having enough power to use a single speed, the BIBÓO Gekko electric bicycle is really super light. Lighter even than conventional bicycle models.
Agile and beautiful, BIBÓO Gekko will make you fly around the city.
- Frame: Lugged 700c Cromoly internal routing cable
- Fork: Cromoly
- Motor: Zehus Hub "All in One" 250w Wireless (Without cables)
- Battery: 29.6V (160Wh) Wireless
- Autonomy: up to 80 km
- Charging Time: 3 hours
- Display: Bluetooth connection with your smartphone (not included)
- Help Levels: Configurable 100% through free App on your smartphone
- Wheels: Aluminum polished double wall. 700c
- Tires: Vittoria Sapphire 700x32
- Plate-Pinion Configuration: Single Speed, plate 44t, 170 mm, pinion 18t
- Brakes: Calliper extra city
- Pedals: Wellgo
- Steering: Necco 1"
- Seat Post: Alloy Silver
- Saddle: BIBÓO eCŌOL Leather (Black, brown or garnet)
- Handlebar: Alloy 580 mm 9º
- Power: Alloy 80 mm
- Grips: BIBÓO eCŌOL Leather (Black, brown or garnet)
- Sizes: 50 - 52 - 54