The front of the frame features an oversized tapered headtube connected to butted top and down tubes with additional external top and down tube gussets for maximum strength.
The Hex features a hollow bottom bracket and chainstay yoke (similar to that found on the top-of-the-range Skye V3 frame) which has been designed to offer excellent clearance for both the tyre and the chainring. The custom design increases stiffness and strength at this important area and the internal CNC machined design means the weight has been reduced significantly.
The rear of the bike features exclusive-design seat and chainstay tubing to improve crank and heel clearance. The frame disc mount is a single, hollow component formed with the dropout to ensure perfect alignment and maximum strength. The custom shaped dropouts and integrated tensioner mount maintain the clean and stylish look of the frame.
The Hex fork features a tapered steerer and innovative crown construction for improved durability and reduced weight. A 15mm through-axle keeps things firmly in place and adds plenty of stiffness while the countersunk design helps to keep things low profile and out of the way.
Using components from some of the world’s leading manufacturer’s results in a bike that is capable of performing at the very highest level of street riding. Steering is handled by a Trialtech Sport forged stem, Inspired Arcade riser handlebars and lock-on grips. Drivetrain components are Truvativ Descendant 7K crankset with custom direct mount sprocket/bashring, super grippy Inspired Team V2 platform pedals, KMC chain and Trialtech Single Sided Sprung chain tensioner.
Hope Tech 3 - Trial Zone disc brakes front and rear offer excellent braking power in all weather conditions and improved control, helping riders to develop a smoother and more accurate style. The wheels are 100% handbuilt in the UK using Hope Pro 4 hubs, Sapim Race double butted spokes and Inspired Team V2 rims fitted with Maxxis Holy Roller Tyres.
Also available with Magura MT7 HC3 brake upgrade packages.
Available in Metallic Orange only.
- Frame and Forks:
- Frame: Inspired Hex 26", Metallic Orange
- Forks: Inspired Hex, Taper 1.5" steerer, 15mm bolt through axle, Metallic Orange
- Front hub: Hope Pro 4, 15mm bolt through axle, 32h, Black
- Rear hub: Hope Pro 4 Trials, 32h, Black
- Chain Tensioner: Trialtech Sport Single Sided Sprung, Black
- Rims: Inspired V2 Team, 26", Black
- Spokes: Sapim Race DB, Black
- Tyres: Maxxis Holy Roller 26 x 2.4"
- Brake Set: Hope Tech 3 - Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black or Magura MT7, HC3 Blade, 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra)
- Cranks: Truvativ Descendant 7K, 175mm, Black
- Front Sprocket: 22T Truvativ Descendant Integrated
- Chain: KMC Z610
- Rear Sprocket: Trialtech Sport Splined, 18T, Black
- Pedals: Inspired Team V2 Platform, Black
- Bottom Bracket: Truvativ GXP
- Bashring: Truvativ Descendant Integrated
- Saddle: Inspired Tripod Kevlar, Medium, Black
- Seatpost: Inspired Tripod
- Seat Clamp: Inspired, Black
- Headset: FSA, 1-1/8" Integral Upper, 1.5" Standard Lower, Black
- Stem: Trialtech Sport, 90mm x 35˚, Black
- Grips: Inspired Lock-On, Black
- Handlebars: Inspired Arcade Riser, Black
- Wheelbase: 1023mm
- Chainstay: 380mm
- BB Height: +20mm
- Head Angle: 73.5˚
- 10.92kg (including pedals)