Shimano's most advanced, most powerful drive system, the Steps E8000. True mountain-bike performance with seamless assist, intuitive controls and an easy-to-read display.
The Power Within:
Integrated cleanly into the downtube, the 504Wh Shimano E8020 battery gives you the power to go longer, harder.
Dialed Trail Geometry:
Short chainstays, long reach and slack 67 ° head angle give you the agility to pop and the stability to drop.
Integrated Battery Cover:
Seals and protects the battery. Lets you turn it on and off without removing the cover.
Moto-Style Skid Plate:
Heavy-duty aluminum skid plate bolts to the frame and protects the drive unit from impacts.
Connects the left and right seat stays in front of the link for increased stiffness.
Interchangeable Routing Chips:
Easy-to-use internal cable routing chips allow you to customize your cable routing to your preference.
Internal Dropper Post:
Water Bottle Mount:
Because water is a good thing.
Big and Grippy:
From climbs to corners, the plus-size 27.5x2.8" tires offer incredible traction and confidence. It's all grip, no slip.
27.5+ M Cujo Neo 130 1 Specifications:
- Frame: All-New Cujo Neo 130, SmartForm C2 Alloy, 130mm travel, integrated battery, tapered headtube, 148x12mm thru-axle, alloy skid plate
- Fork: RockShox Pike RC, 130mm DebonAir, 15x110, tapered steerer, 46mm offset
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe RT, 130mm, DebonAir
- Rims: DT Swiss HX531 Hybrid, 32h, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Formula CL-811 15x110 front, Shimano SLX 12x148 rear
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion
- Tires: Maxxis Rekon 27.5 x 2.8", 3C Maxx Terra Silkshield, EXO, tubeless ready
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: Shimano FC-E8000, 165mm, X-Sync, 34t
- Chain: Sram 12-speed TBA
- Rear Cogs: Sram 12-speed TBA
- Rear Derailleur: Sram X01 Eagle
- Shifters: Sram TBD
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm
- Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 0°
- Headset: Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Brakes: Sram Guide RE hydraulic disc, 200/180mm Centerline rotors
- Brake Levers: Sram Guide RE hydraulic disc
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius Elite, cro-mo rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale DownLow Dropper Post, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 125mm (M), 150mm (L-XL)
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- 27.5+ M Cujo Neo 130 2
- 27.5+ M Cujo Neo 130 3
- 27.5+ M Cujo Neo 130 4
- 27.5+ F Cujo Neo 130 4