Silverback Bikes (Germany) - Stride 29 Elite.
The Stride Adventure Series range has been tailored specifically for the needs of the recreational rider. The frames are made from lightweight alloy tubing, and use sport-specific geometry to inspire confidence. Many wheel sizes are offered to suit your size and terrain needs, from mountain to pavement, you can find your fit.
- Crankset: Shimano M371, 44x32x22t, Black
- Cassette: Shimano HG-201-9 11-34t 9 Speed
- Rear Deraileur: Shimano Acera M3000 9 Speed
- Front Deraileur: Shimano Altus M371, Down Swing, Dual Pull
- Shifters: Shimano Altus 9 Speed, Rapidfire, Black
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM, 100mm, Hydraulic Lockout, QR
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Hubs: Front Hub: Shimano TX505 100x9, Centrelock, Rear Hub: Shimano TX505-8 135x9, Centerlock
- Rims: Sector Aluminium Double Wall
- Tyres: Maxxis Sphinx 29x2.1" Wire Bead, 27Tpi
- Seatpost: Sector Aluminium, Black L: 350 for size S, L: 400 for size M, L: 400 for size L, L: 400 for size XL,
- Saddle: Sector Ergo, Black Steel Rails
- Handlebar: Sector Alloy Handlebar, Dia:31.8mm, Backsweep:5ï¿½, Rise 5ï¿½; W: 700 for size S, W: 720 for size M, W: 740 for size L, W: 740 for size XL,
- Stem: Sector Alloy Stem, 31.8mm, Rise 6Â°, with stainless steel bolts; L: 60 for size S, L: 60 for size M, L: 70 for size L, L: 70 for size XL,
- Frame: 29er 6061 Aluminium, 135mm QR Dropouts, disc brake mounts, fender and rack mounts
- Brake Set: Shimano M315 Hydraulic Disc Brakes, Resin Pads, Rotors: Shimano SM-RT10 180mm/160mm, Centrelock
- Weight: 14.37kg (Medium Frame, with tubes, without pedals)
- Weight Limit: A maximum combined weight limit (Rider, Bike and other equipment) of 136kg applies to this bike.
- Travel F: 100mm