Rad Power Bikes (United States) - Press Release: Folded, it's discreet when space is limited. Unfolded, it's powerful when fun is your goal.
Two Frame Styles:
- RadMini Step-Thru
Radmini Key Features:
Don't let the "mini" in its name fool you. Sure, the RadMini can quickly fold when you need some extra room, but this ebike packs quite the punch when you're ready for action and adventure. Power, convenience, and versatility make the RadMini a truly unique addition to any arsenal.
Folding Frame Design:
Reduce your footprint without sacrificing power. The RadMini can quickly and easily be folded to make transporting and storing the bike a breeze. With two folding points (one on the handlebar stem and one in the middle of the frame), you can turn your rugged, all-terrain powerhouse into a discreet, convenient mode of transportation.
750W Bafang Geared Hub Motor:
The Bafang geared hub motor gives you 80Nm of torque to get you to a top speed of 20mph with ease. Conquer hills and power through loose terrain like never before.
New in 2019 - 4" Fat Tires with Kenda K-Shield Puncture Resistant Tires:
Made from a layer of aramid and ceramic particles inside the tire under the tread, the Kenda K-Shield integrated tire liner is a line of defense designed to provide extra protection against punctures from thorns, glass, and other small materials.
New in 2019 - Integrated Brake Light:
The integrated tail light is powered using the main battery pack and also features brake light functionality that is activated any time the brakes are applied. The new tail light will turn on along with the headlight for increased night time visibility and still maintains the brake light functionality. It also keeps the strobe feature, which can be toggled using the button located on the tail light.
48V 14Ah Lithium-Ion Battery with Samsung 35E Cells:
Our 48V 14Ah (672Wh) batteries give you an estimated 25-45+ miles per charge while maintaining a sleek profile.
Front Suspension Fork:
Our custom Rad Power Bikes RST suspension fork has 60mm of travel, preload adjustment, and lockout. Combined with the fat tires, you're in for one smooth ride.
New in 2019 - Reflective Sidewall Striping:
The new reflective tire sidewall striping removes the need for the orange wheel reflectors attached to the spokes like on our previous model generations. These reflective sidewalls are more durable and have a larger total reflective surface for increased visibility during night time rides. They look pretty sweet too, but that's not really a "feature."
Twist Grip Throttle:
Get 750W of power on-demand with the twist grip throttle. The included on/off button helps prevent accidental activation and allows you to only use the throttle when you want to.
New in 2019 - 7-Speed, 11-34 Tooth Freewheel:
Giving you a wider range of gearing at your disposal, the 7-speed, 11-34T freewheel means you can shift into the lowest gear for those treacherous uphill climbs or shift into the highest gear and still maintain pedal authority at top speed.
180mm Mechanical Disc Brakes:
Front and rear 180mm Tektro Aries mechanical disc brakes provide you with strong stopping power, even in loose terrain. Stop faster when it counts the most.
2019 RadMini Specs:
- Battery: 48V 14Ah (672Wh) with Lithium NCA 18650 Samsung 35E Cells, Rated for 800 Charge Cycles
- Charger: 48V 2 Amp Rad Power Bikes Smart Charger, Operates On Both 110V and 230V AC Power Outlets
- Controller: 48V, 750W
- Display: Backlit LCD with Charge Indicator, Speedometer, Odometer, Trip Odometer, Pedal Assist Level, Wattmeter, and More
- Hub Motor: 750W Brushless Bafang Geared Hub Motor with 80Nm of Torque and 5:1 Planetary Gear Reduction
- Lights: Front: Spanninga PR60 48V with Ambient Light Sensor Option, Rear: Integrated Taillight with Brake Light Indicator Functionality
- Pedal Assist: Intelligent 5 Level Pedal Assist with 12 Magnet Cadence Sensor
- Throttle: Half Twist Throttle with On/Off Button
- Wiring: Water Resistant Connectors and Wiring Harness
- USB Ports: Display: 5V, .5 Amp
- Brake Calipers: Tektro Aries (MD-M300)
- Brake Levers: Aluminum Alloy Comfort Grip Levers with Motor Cutoff Switch, Integrated Bell
- Brake Pad Material: Sintered Metal
- Brake Rotors: Tektro 180mm Front and Rear
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Crank Set: 48T, 170mm ProWheel Ounce, Dual-Sided Aluminum Bashguard
- Derailleur: 7-Speed Shimano Altus
- Fenders: Optional
- Fork: RST Spring Fork with Lockout and Preload Adjustment, 60mm Travel, 135mm Hub Width, 9mm Quick Release
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum
- Freewheel: DNP 7-Speed Freewheel, 11-34T
- Gearing: 1 x 7-Speed
- Grips: Durable Imitation Leather Ergonomic Grips
- Handlebars: Custom Formed Aluminum, 26" Wide, 2.5" Rise
- Headset: Semi-Integrated, 1-1/8" Straight Steerer Tube
- Kickstand: Heavy Duty Aluminum with Wide Plastic Foot
- Pedals: Wellgo P256 CrMo Axle, Forged Aluminum Folding Platform with Reflectors, Standard 9/16" x 20 TPI Threading
- Racks: Optional
- Rims: Double Wall, 36H
- Saddle: Velo Plush with Lifting Handle
- Seat Post: Promax, 350mm x 27.2mm
- Seat Post Clamp: Quick Release
- Shifter: Shimano SL-TX50-7R Thumb Shifter, 7-Speed
- Spokes: 12 Gauge, Stainless Steel, Black
- Stem: High Rise Folding Stem with 3" Vertical Adjustment
- Tires: Rad Power Bikes by Kenda Krusade 20" x 4", K-Shield Puncture-Resistant Liner
- RadMini Step-Thru