Built with a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frameset and our innovative FlexPoint rear suspension, Stance is the perfect way to improve your trail-riding game. Its new 27.5+ wheel and tire compatibility gives it a plush ride quality that soaks up bumps and adds more traction and stability. Combined with 120mm of smooth suspension travel front and rear, it’s a confident ride that will have you nailing new lines.
Key Performance Factors:
27.5+ wheel and tire compatibility offers option for more added confidence and control on the trail.
Proven Suspension Setup:
FlexPoint rear suspension offers 120mm of travel (plus 120mm fork up front) for smooth-riding confidence on climbs and descents.
High-Quality Aluminum Frame:
The lightweight, stiff and durable ALUXX SL aluminum is hand-built and engineered in-house by the world leader in alloy bicycle technology.
ALUXX SL Aluminum Technology:
This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
FlexPoint Suspension Technology:
A proven “single-pivot” design that uses the flexing action of the chainstay/seatstay junction to produce a lightweight and durable suspension system with 4.7 inches/120mm of rear travel.
Giant’s original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
Stance 1 Specifications:
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Colors: Metallic Orange / Black
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL Solo Air, 120mm travel, Boost QR15x110mm, tapered steerer
- Shock: RockShox Monarch R
- Handlebar: Giant Connect Trail, 780mm x 31.8mm
- Stem: Giant Connect, ±8-degree
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote lever, 30.9mm
- Saddle: Giant Contact (neutral)
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, 2x10
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore , Shadow+
- Brakes Shimano: BR-MT200 [F] 180mm [R] 160mm, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers: Shimano BL-MT201
- Cassette: Shimano Deore, 11x42
- Chain: KMC X10
- Crankset: Praxis Cadet 2x10, Boost, 26/36
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis 90 Press Fit
- Rims: Giant AM 27.5, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width
- Hubs: [F] Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110mm, sealed bearing [R] Giant Tracker Performance, Boost QR141, sealed bearing
- Spokes: Sapim
- Tires: Maxxis Ardent 27.5x2.4, 60 tpi, TR, EXO, tubeless
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality