OneUp Components (Canada) - Press Release: The OneUp Dropper post is now available in 120mm, 150mm, 180mm and 210mm lengths and all can be shimmed down in travel by 10 or 20mm.
We've been obsessed with shaving every last millimeter from the latest OneUp post to give you the the shortest stack height and shortest total length of any dropper post. No other post can get your saddle lower.
Still starting from $199 USD with free shipping worldwide, cable actuated with reliable sealed cartridge internals for easy home servicing and includes travel adjust shims allow you to custom tune your post to dial in your perfect length.
The dropper market is dominated by expensive big brand posts and generic catalog shopped posts with different logos. We want to offer something better, a post with class leading specs, innovative useful features AND real value. Want more from your dropper? Get OneUp.
Dropper Post - V2 Features:
- Travel adjust shims allow you to custom tune your post to dial in your perfect length.
- Cable actuated for easy installation and a simple no bleed remote
- Ergonomic remote paddle position
- Reliable sealed cartridge internals
- User replaceable cartridge only $60 USD
- Easy to service at home
- 2 year warranty
- Shortest total length of any dropper
- Shortest stack height of any dropper
- New upper DU Bushing in the upper collar
- Increased bushing overlap and durability
- 100-210mm post lengths in 10mm increments.
- 20g lighter
- Drop 120mm, 150mm, 180mm, 210mm adjustable*.
- Diameter 30.9 or 31.6
- Routing Internal only
- Remote Compatibility Cable clamping remote only (post requires cable stop to be assembled at base of post)
- Travel Reducing Shim Reduces travel by up to 20mm.
Dropper Post Remote - V2:
A better remote for any cable operated dropper.
An Aluminum remote with an oversized bearing and a super smooth action. The unique lever position allows you to keep a stronger grip on the bars while actuating your post. Don't think twice about dropping your post, even when charging into technical sections. The OneUp lever mimics your R/H shifter’s inboard upshift paddle position instead of the usual downshift paddle position of most remotes. This position requires considerably less thumb movement to reach the lever.
The cable setup is quick and easy. The cable clamps at the lever making shortening the housing length for clean routing a breeze. Unlike a hydraulically actuated dropper, there is no temperature sensitivity and If your remote gets damaged you can still lower or extend your post by removing it from your frame and pushing on the actuator by hand.
Kit includes cable and housing:
Compatible with all cable actuated dropper posts.
- Remote with 22.2mm Bar Clamp - 46g
- Remote with SRAM Matchmaker X - 43g
- Remote with Shimano I-spec-EV - 43g
- Remote with Shimano I-spec II - 41g