"The all mountain model is ideally suited to individuals who wish to choose the wheel size themselves, in accordance with their personal preferences. The R.X+ comes in transalp (29”), trail (27.5”) and traction (27”+) variants. The newly developed Multiple Dropout Inlay (MDI III) inserts allow the chain stay length to be changed so that adaptations specific to body size can be carried out and riding dynamics can be changed. The features were specifically designed with the stresses and strains on electric bikes in mind", they continue.
"The entire chassis kinematics and the suspension are perfectly tuned to all mountain bike use. Particularly in the initial range of overall travel, the gradient of the load deflection curve exhibits a significantly lower drop, which makes the damper easier to adjust. The linearised load deflection curve of the chain stays assists in absorbing small impacts. This significantly improves traction when travelling uphill and riding over obstacles. The MHS I AR headset restricts the steering angle to 65° on both sides in order to protect the frame from damage. The cable routing integrated into the main frame not only looks good but also avoids friction and tight bends, and ensures easier and more precise gear changes", concluded Rotwild.
Removable, rechargeable battery with a total output of 648 Wh combine with a Brose Drive S engine with greater efficiency and improved temperature management.
Hydroforming lightweight construction:
Lighter, safer and more durable frame due to perfectly dimensioned wall thickness and less welds at stress points reduce faultiness.
MDI III (Multiple Dropout Inlay III):
Simple re-configuration of the bike by changing the chain-stay length for more flexibility and fun through Trail and Traction options.
Rotwild XCS suspension system:
Fine tuned all-mountain kinematics with 140 mm of travel, smooth responding suspension setup and progressive shock curve.
- Multifunctional, powerful all mountain E-MTB
- Integrated power unit (IPU) - 648 Wh removable battery
- Performance optimised, 100% decoupled Brose Drive S
- Specifically tuned chassis kinematics
- MHS I AR
- MDI III
- 3 wheel sizes can be used: 29“, 27,5“ and 27.5“+ (tyre clearance up to 3.0)
- Special enlarged bearings for increased durability
- Cable channel with integrated cable guiding
- Components optimised for E-MTB
- Headset - Rotwild MHS I AR Tapered TI
- Rear shock - Fox Float 3-Pos DPS LSC Factory Kashima
- Fork - Fox 34 Float 140 3-Pos FIT4 LSC Factory Kashima
- Bar - Crankbrothers Cobalt 740 mm (S) / 760 mm (M, L) / 780 mm (XL)
- Stem - Crankbrothers Iodine 50 mm (S) / 65 mm (M, L) / 80 mm (XL)
- Seat post - Crankbrothers Highline Ø31.6 x 100 mm (S) / 125 mm (M) / 160 mm (L, XL)
- Saddle - Ergon SMA30
- Grips - Ergon GD10 Slim
- Crank - E13 TRS+ Carbon 165 mm / E13 Spyder ISIS II - Boost
- Shifter - Sram EX1
- Rear derailleur - Sram EX1 8 Speed
- Cassette - Sram EX1 11-48T.
- Brake - Magura MTR-21
- Rotor - Magura Storm HC 203/180
- Wheelset - DT Swiss 27.5 HX1501 Spline One (30) 110-15 / 148-12 TAS
- Tire - Schwalbe Nobby NIC TLE Apex Speedgrip 27.5x2.80