Rolf Prima (United States) - Press Release: Next Generation Trail Ripper.
Every day is a good day to unleash the powers of the Alsea30. They’re a do-it-all wheelset you can rely on. At a svelte 1470g, they’re light enough for XC race day, while the 30mm width, asymmetric (ASYM) carbon rim adds further benefits by improving the tension balance by up to 30%! Go ahead, take the gnarly lines, hit the drops and leave your friends gasping on the climbs. This wheelset shreds every arena.
Concerned about 24H paired spokes? Don’t be. Paired-spoke construction allows for lower spoke (and lesser weight) wheels to build as strong or stronger than traditional lacings comprised of 4-6 additional spokes. The resulting sprightly, snappy ride, point-and-shoot reliability and decreased weight all add up to a mountain bike wheel like none other. Stand out from the crowd (then drop them) on the Alsea30.
As always, the Alsea is hand built in Oregon around our US made XST hub platform with our T2 CNC’d 6/4 Titanium high engagement drive mechanism. We build them to your configuration and to match your style. Choose your freehub and axle and customize with decals and hub options.
- 29" - tubeless ready carbon clincher
- Weight: 1470g
- Spoke count: 24/24
- Spoke type: Sapim Laser, round
- Rim Width (ex): 35mm
- Rim Width (in): 30mm
- Hubset: XST w/ T2 High Engagement
- Brake type: Disc brake (Center Lock)
- FT: Boost / 15mm
- RR: Boost/ 142mm/ Boost
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 10/11/12-speed or SRAM 1x11/12
- Tire size recommendation: 2.0" to 2.8"
- Includes: taped rim for tubeless, valve, QR set when applicable and Rolf Prima's Certainty