The swingarm lacks articulation, depending on the flexion of the carbon. It bring off greater lightness, mechanical simplicity and reliable operation, simple but extremely effective.
Rear axle easy remove axle (ERA):
No axis I've seen before looks like Easy Remove Axle. The lever of the rear axle is integrated into the body of the same. Technology for the user.
Minimalist connecting rod:
The connecting rod, minimalist in appearance, transmits the movement of the suspension to the rear shock. With the remote control on the handlebar, the cyclist can choose the behavior of the rear shock at any time. (open or closed).
The table comes ready for Smart Design internal wiring. It is compatible with telescopic seat post and Di2. Visual cleaning for a subtle and attractive design.
Our XC and XCM world cup bikers have noticed the benefits: improving traction and maneuverability immediately without losing pedaling efficiency and comfort. An increased reach and a low stack gives us stability. The angle of the pipe relaxed to have more poise, the angle of the saddle allows an effective pedaling that will provide hours of fun, while the short pods get a more reactive behavior.
Full carbon box:
The frame of the Megamo Track is built entirely in carbon, without inserts of other materials.
The new Track improves the layout of the multitude of carbon parts that make up the different parts of the frame in precise places and thus increases rigidity and improves driving control. The bottom bracket is BB92, solidity and lightness.
Track Enve Edition Technical information:
- Frame: 29 Track FS Full Carbon Construction FSC Technology BB92 Carbon Swingarm Boost 12x148mm Travel 100mm
- Fork: Fox 32 Factory Stepcast Kashima FIT4 100 mm Remote Lockout, 15x110 Boost
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Factory Kashima Remote Evol LV Megamo Custom Reb. Adj. Travel 100 Locjout 165x38mm
- Headset: FSA 1-1/8 1-1/2 * 1.5 Tapered Carbon
- Handlebar: Enve - Bar MTB Sweep 760mm
- Stem: Enve Stem
- Seatpost: Enve 31,6
- Seat: Selle Italia new X-LR Carbon Rail
- Rear Derailleur: Sram XX1 Eagle 12s Gold
- Shifters: Sram XX1 Eagle 12s Gold
- Cassette: Sram XX1 Eagle 10-50T 12s Gold
- Crankset: Sram XX1 Eagle 34 T Gold
- Brakes: Sram Level Ultimate
- Wheels: Enve M525 15X110 Boost / 12X148 Boost
- Tires: Maxxis Ikon 29X2,2 Skinwall Exo 3D TR
Other Track Models:
- Track Elite 01
- Track Elite 03
- Track Elite 05
- Track 07