Many consider the Giro d’Italia to be the most beautiful Grand Tour. It is steeped in history and carries some of cycling’s most iconic names - Binda, Bartali, Coppi, Gimondi and many more... Always accompanied by the madly passionate ‘Tifosi’ – Italian fans whose singular desire is to see one of their own don the final Maglia Rosa.
The Maglia Rosa, or pink jersey, is one of the most recognisable jerseys in the sport, and it has been worn by some of the most colourful riders in cycling history. Italians are also known for there fashion sense and beautiful styling.
We have taken our cue from theses two elements to create our own icon - the Giro 101 Special Edition RERE. Beautifully finished in gloss black with pink pin stripes working their way around the flowing form of the RERE’s full-aero tubing. With subtle details highlighting the 101st edition of the iconic Grand Tour.
Only 15 of the limited Special Editions will be made.
- Carbon: Toray® T700, T800 & 3K Directional Carbon
- Frame 5 Sizes: XS, S, M, L & XL
- Fork 2 Sizes: XS, S (53mm offset) and M, L, XL (43mm offset)
- Frame Weight: 998g (Rim) Size M +/- 3%
- Fork: 398g Uncut +/- 3%
- Seatpost: 198g +/- 3%
- Stem: 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 110mm and 120mm (+/-7°)
- Headset: FSA Type No.42/ACB
- BB: Press Fit BB86.5
- Electronic Shifting: SHIMANO® Di2, SRAM® eTAP & Campagnolo® EPS compatible
- Battery Type: Di2 SM-BTR-2 and EPS V3 Battery compatible
- Tire Clearance: 28mm
- Brake Type: Direct Mount - Compatible with following: Shimano, Sram, Campagnolo (M, L & XL Only), TRP T980
- Safety Standard: EN ISO 4210:2014
- UCI Accreditation: UCI Approved