Park Tool (United States) - Park Tool is proud to introduce the new PCS-9.3 and PCS-10.3 Home Mechanic Repair Stands, newly revised and upgraded for improved operation and stability.
Both stands feature fully-adjustable clamp positioning, fold compactly for storage, and accommodate virtually any bike up to 80 lbs. (36 kg).
The stand's all-steel construction with teardrop-shaped tubing ensures maximum rigidity and stability, with a locking support yoke and upgraded internals for extra dependability. The PCS-9.3 is able to hold up to 80 lbs. (36 kg), which allows for compatibility with virtually all two-wheeled pedal-driven bicycles, including fat bikes and most e-bikes.*
The PCS-9.3 quickly folds down for storage and transport with a smooth-operating leg support system that pulls both legs up in one simple motion. The PCS-9.3 is the perfect way to upgrade your home shop.
- Fully adjustable clamp fits 7/8" to 3" (22 mm–76 mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material, including aero posts and dropper posts
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7"/70 mm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Maximum weight capacity: 80 lbs. (36 kg)
- Height adjustable from 39" to 57" (990 mm–1450 mm)
- Base when open forms a triangle of 36" x 36" x 48" (920 mm x 920 mm x 1210 mm)
- Folds down to 44" x 14.5" (1140 mm x 370 mm)
- Weight: 16 lbs. (7.2 kg)
- #2848A quick-release collar with accessory pods required for use of PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder or 106 Work Tray