Bigger brother to the 109, the Clockwork 129 has a 10mm longer top tube and its head angle is slackened by a degree. Geometry tuned for a more aggressive and capable longer travel fork.
With the same tidy frame features as the 137; neat external routing that tucks the cables neatly under the top tube, internal stealth cable routing for the Kore 150mm dropper post are nice touches. And the 12x148mm bolt-thru rear axle further helps the strength and rigidity of the 29er wheelset.
Trail centre hardtail, or out and out explorer, it’s up to you. But however you choose to ride the Clockwork 129 it will be a more than worthy trail buddy.
Sizes and Colours:
- Sizes: M, L, XL
- Colour: Mountain Mint
- Decals: Clockwork 129 S Black/Yellow Decals
Frame & Fork:
- 6061-T6 Custom Butted OS Aluminium Tube. Wheel Size: 29
- Fork: RockShox Revelation RC 120mm 29
- Headset: FPD 44mm For Tapered Steerer
- Rear Axle: Bolt Type Allen Key Head 12 x 174mm (Boost 148mm Hub)
Wheels & Tyres:
- Wheelset: Formula + Kore Realm 2.7 29
- Tyres: Vittoria Goma 2.25 + Saguaro 2.2 29"
- Crankset: Race Face Aeffect DM30t Steel Ring
- Rear Mech: Shimano SLX Shadow Plus 11spd
- Cassette: Sram PC-1130 11-42 11spd
- Shifters: Shimano SLX 11spd
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face
- Chain: Sram PC1110 11spd
- Brakes: Shimano MT500 180/180
- Stem: Kore Cubix 50mm x M35
- Handlebar: Kore Durox 780mm M35
- Grips: Strange 130 Single Lock-On Black
- Seatpost: Kore Dropper 150mm
- Saddle: Kore Conex
- Seat Clamp: Strange QR
- Pedals: Kore Rivera Thermo