Set the Bar High:
"Our Trail270 24h is the ultimate quiver killer. It is the perfect choice if you like to rip uphill just as much as you blast the downhill. The Torch 24 hole chassis is built with the same 27mm inner width rim but with an intelligent 2:1 lacing pattern that saves weight while preserving Industry Nine’s legendary ride quality", explains the company.
"We made the world's most convertible hub over 8 years ago, and the new Torch will continue to keep you safe from new standards by easily swapping endcaps to adapt. QR, 15mm, 12x142, 9mm thru, Boost 15x110 & 12x148", they added.
"Through clever bearing arrangement in the freehub, we have managed to keep the 3° engagement, yet eliminate the drag. Thicker spokes stiffen up the ride without making it harsh, and an oversized axle efficiently delivers the power", concluded Industry Nine.
- Weight: Set 1480g, Front 680g, Rear 800g
- Front Axles: QR, 9thru, 12x100mm, 15x100mm, Boost 15x110, Boost 20x110mm
- Driver: Shimano HG mtn 9-11spd or Sram XD, 3-degree engagement, 6 pawls / 120-point drivering
- Tire Width: 2.2-2.5"
- Rim: 27mm inner width // 31mm outer width
- Rear Axles: QR 135, 10x135mm, 12x135mm, 12x142mm and 12x148mm
- Rider Weight: Recommended 210lbs/95kg Max
- Trail 270 32 Hole 27.5
- Trail 270 24 Hole 29
- Trail 270 32 Hole 29