Spinergy (United States) - Spinergy’s Xyclone LX 29" features a new 24mm internal rim width to accommodate wider tire compatibility. Whether you are on a trail run, cross country, or racing, the 29" LX provides the comfort and traction you need. The 20mm profile rim with PBO spokes maintain a lightweight wheelset that can be set up as tubeless. Developed for racers and riders alike looking for a superior advantage over other standard wheel designs.
Features 28 PBO spokes on radial/2-cross hubs that offer up free suspension with a design that deflects harsh hits in the terrain smoothing out the ride by staying true and straight throughout.. This tubeless compatible wheelset will keep you on the trails for a long time. Available with thru axle compatibilty and boost options.
Spinergy wheelsets come standard with black or white spoke colors, and are offered with optional color choices in red, green, orange, yellow, blue and pink. Front is available in 12mm or 15mm thru axle option. Rear is available in standard quick release or 142x12mm thru axle option. Wheelset can be ordered with boost 110mm front and 148x12mm rear.
Spinergy offers you the possibility to make your own spoke-design with 8 different spoke colours to choose from. White and black spokes are standard options, while the 6 other spoke colours are custom made with an estimated delivery time of 4-6 weeks and an additional cost.
Each PBO spoke contains 30,000 PBO fibers. This technology increases the durability to simply a higher level. Each patented PBO spoke is 3-times as strong as conventional spokes, but only half the weight. The PBO spokes are flexible which leads to an effective absorption of bumps on the road, but keeping the stiffness intact. Compared to wheels with conventional spokes the PBO fiber technology provides more stiffness, comfort and speed - simply more pleasure during the ride!
- Size: 29"
- Spokes: PBO round Classic spokes
- Lacing front/rear: 28 spokes - Radial / 2-Cross
- Spoke colors: Standard: Black or white. Custom/additional cost: Blue, red, yellow, orange, green, pink
- Rim style/width/depth: Aluminum ultra light welded seam / 24mm internal / 28mm external / 20mm depth
- Clincher/tubular: Clincher
- Braking: International standard rotor mount
- Front hub: 15mm thru axle
- Front hub options: QR, Lefty, Lefty 2,0
- Rear hub: 142x12mm thru axles
- Rear hub options: 110x15mm Boost, 110x20mm Boost, 148x12mm Boost
- Compatibility: Shimano 9/10/11 SRAM 9/10, SRAM XD 11
- Bearings: Stainless steel
- Extras: QR skewers, rim tape, truing tool
- Weight: Combined F/R wheelset 1,622g
- Max riderweight: 181kg/400lb