Born to take advantage of 3-inch tires, which at low pressure devour obstacles. The extra width allows the flow when riding and the outter tire diameter makes the bike as efficient and fast as an ordinary 27.5. The wide grip surface means steering control and stability over every terrain, with all warranties when cornering.
The new frame MSC Mercury 27.5 Plus is made of aluminium, with a Rock Shox Recon silver fork with 120mm travel and finished in bright black with some green fluor details. Mounted with SRAM NX 1x11 group and monoplate 30D, that let the rider be more concetrated on the track.
“A new format that claims simplicity for who seeks to discover all the spots of the mountain on a highly versatile bicycle”, they added.
Its weight is 14kg in three sizes: Small (15), Medium (17) and Large (19) for 1.119€. Available online in MSC Bikes website and in specialized cycling shops.
- Frame: Mercury Plus
- Frame Weight: 1.990 Gr.
- Sizes: Small (155-170cm) Medium (168-180cm) Large (178-192cm)
- Fork: Recon Silver RL Remote 27.5 Boost 120 Tappered
- Brakes: Shimano M396
- Rear Derailleur: Sram NX 1X11SPD Long Cage Black
- Triggers: Sram NX 11SPD Trigger Black
- Wheels: Plus Bike 27.5
- Tires: Maxxis Chronicle 27.5X3.0
- Crankset: Sram NX 24mm Boost 148 175 Black Direct Mount 30T
- Handlebar: MSC 31.8 ALU 720mm
- Stem: 70mm 31.8mm 7º BLACK
- Seatpost: MSC 31.6mm 400mm
- Seatclamp: MSC 34.9
- Approximate Weight: 13.990 Gr.
- MRSP: 1.119,00 €