The latest firmware update for Lezyne Year 10 GPS units is now available. This also coincides with new features recently activated in their Ally V2 smartphone app. "These latest updates will improve overall performance, fix a couple minor bugs and — best of all — add some key new features to our GPS platform", revealed Lezyne.
- Multi-Bike Support - Create multiple bike profiles, including bike-specific sensor setup within the GPS device
- Complete GPS setup through Ally V2 app - Instantly customize any paired Year 10 GPS device right from the Ally V2 smartphone app
- Increased support for mobile notifications - Stay up to date with notifications from Facebook, WhatsApp, Messenger and more.
- Minor bug fixes
- New individual bike and running odometers
- New auto-timezone functionality when used with the app
- Black and white background color options
- Secondary “Track up” navigation map
- Deleting an activity requires confirmation
- Improved sensor processing and reconnection
- HTTPS utilization for increased security