Chain Reaction Cycles UK (United Kingdom) - The Dura-Ace R9100 chainset is the highest level of cranks produced within the Shimano road product range. Designed to be light weight and stiff, this compact chainset comes with a 50-34t chainring setup ensuring you have a wide range ratio for climbing and descending.
The Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 Compact Chainset has been completely re-designed to offer the very best combination of light weight and stiffness. It features Shimano's iconic 4-arm hollow spider that is made from hollow-forged aluminium.
Although the crank arms and spider arms are noticeably bigger, which increases stiffness, the overall weight has dropped by 7g over the previous edition of Dura-Ace.
The chainset has been adapted to work with disc brake road bikes that generally have 135mm rear hub spacing and shorter chainstay without the need to increase Q-factor thanks to its wider chainring spacing.
The Compact version offered here features a 50/34T chainring profile to offer an excellent rider tuned gear combination for varied conditions from flats to high mountains.
Please note: Bottom bracket is NOT included.
- Enhanced design saves 7g while maintaining rigidity
- Iconic 4-arm construction maintains high rigidity and reduces weight
- Optimised crank arm design strengthens key stress zones
- Chainring tooth profile is adapted for race bike specific disc brake systems
- Accommodates shorter chainstay (410mm) with 135mm/142mm rear hub spacing
- Hollowglide chainring construction maintains smooth shifting whilst reducing weight and increasing stiffness
- Axle Diameter: 24mm
- Bottom Bracket Included: No
- Weight: 609g (50/34T)
- Colour: Black
- BoltCircle: 110mm
- Teeth: 50.34t
- Speed: 11 Speed Double, 11 Speed
- Length: 175mm, 165mm, 177.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm
- Material: Aluminium, Alloy