"Riser – With a riser bar the riders position becomes more stable and in control. Sitting further upright gives greater visibility of the trail or others around you. Finally the wide bar makes it easier to pull, allowing you to hop and jump curbs, rocks, gutters and branches", they explained.
To put the power down they have fitted Sram 1×11 drivetrain giving a huge range of gears with the simplicity and clean look of a single shifter. Disc brakes provide strong stopping power to the big tires.
The CX is built around our custom Cromo frame and carbon fork, for strength and reliability.
The CX comes in two different styles:
- Riser bar, for a more comfortable, stable riding position offering great visibility and control for navigating your terrain
- Drop bar, for a more compact riding position focused on power and speed
- 1 x 11 Speed SRAM provides a huge range of gears with simplicity
- Cross country style geometry for stability and speed
- Maxxis Roamer 42c tires with clearance for MTB tread tires
- Carbon fork for snappy turning and handling
- Fluro visibility or Matt carbon stealth
- Avid BB7 disc brakes