Clean Cable Management:
Interchangeable in-headtube cable guides hold the housing securely and support every possible cable configuration.
Integrated Di2 Battery Housing:
Internal Top Tube Di2 Battery holder. Easily accessible. Allows use of stealth dropper post and Di2.
Solid as a Rock:
Meet our Lockr Pivot System. It’s an expanding thru-axle that actually locks the two sides of the swingarm together, so they act like one solid piece, rather than a bolted together collection of parts. Lighter, strong AF and best of all, no special tools required.
XC Bones. Trail DNA:
The Scalpel SE models are built around the ultra-light and capable Scalpel-Si XC race frame, but amped up with bigger tires and brakes, more travel, riser bars and dropper posts, making them the fastest trail bikes on dirt.
Scalpel SE 1 Specifications:
- Frame - Scalpel SE, 115mm, BallisTec Carbon, Zero-Pivot seatstay, Carbon Link, PF30, 1.5 Si head tube, Ai Offset
- Fork - Lefty 2.0 Alloy OPI, 2Spring, 120mm, PBR Isolated Damper Technology, 55mm offset (29), 50mm offset (27.5)
- Rear Shock - Fox Float Performance Elite DPS EVOL SV, 3 Position Adjust 115mm Travel
- Rims - Stans NoTubes ZTR ARCH MK3 28hole, Tubeless ready, 26mm inner
- Hubs - Lefty 60 front, HollowGram by DT-Swiss 142x12 straight pull 28 hole rear (Ai Offset Dish)
- Spokes - DT Swiss Competition
- Tires - Maxxis Ardent 2.4"/2.25", Dual Compound, EXO Protection, Tubeless Ready
- Crank - Truvativ Stylo Eagle 7K, 32t
- Bottom Bracket - Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain - Sram GX Eagle
- Rear Cogs - Sram 1275 Eagle 10-50t 12 speed
- Rear Derailleur - Sram X01 Eagle 12-speed
- Shifters - Sram GX Eagle 12 speed Trigger
- Handlebar - Cannondale C3 riser, Alloy, 4° upsweep, 9° backsweep, 760x15mm
- Grips - Cannondale Lock-On
- Stem - Cannondale C1, 6061 Alloy, 1.5", 60mm, 31.8, 5°
- Headset - Cannondale HeadShok Si
- Brakes - Shimano XT hydro disc, 180/180mm
- Brake Levers - Shimano XT hydro disc
- Saddle - Fabric Scoop Flat Race w/ Titanium Rails
- Seatpost - RaceFace Turbine Dropper, 31.6mm, 125/150mm travel
- Sizes - S (27.5") M, L, XL (29")
Scalpel SE 2: