"For this bike we selected Fox's 34 Rhythm fork and Float DPS EVOL shock for front and rear air springs that are easy to set up, easy to adjust and with a performance that'll have you coming back for more, ride after ride. The 2x11 transmission with Race Face chainset means you can easily switch to a 1x11 setup if that's your preference, while strong Answer Atac wheels with a wide 30mm rim are anchored by Shimano's reliable, evergreen Deore hydraulic disc brakes. Add a Race Face cockpit and the only thing that's missing is a rider", they added.
"Cube's engineers love a challenge. So when we told them they had to make the new Stereo 140 even better looking and even better handling, they set to it with a vengeance. The result is one of our most stunning frames yet - a blend of carbon main frame and aluminium rear triangle that's so elegant, you won't believe it offers 140mm of rear wheel travel. Hidden frame pivots, internal cable routing, a shorter rocker and a trunnion mount shock all contribute to the clean looks. But we've not forgotten function, either. The Boost 148 rear end, combined with the massive down tube and tapered head tube all contribute to a super-efficient, super-accurate chassis that goes where you point it, every single time. Short chainstays and a low standover are part of the agile handling, and the geometry is designed to handle both a 150mm fork and extended periods of climbing with ease", concluded Cube about the new Stero.
Stereo 140 HPC Race 27.5 Specifications:
- Frame - HPC Carbon Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Aluminum 6061 T6 Rear Triangle, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, Boost148, AXH
- Size - 16", 18", 20", 22"
- Fork - Fox 34 Rhythm, 2-Position Sweep-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, 15x110mm, 150mm
- Headset - FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem - Race Face Aeffect R 35
- Handlebars - Race Face Ride 35, 760mm
- Grips - Cube Race SL Grip 29.5, 1-Clamp
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur - Shimano SLX FD-M7020-D, Direct Mount, Side Swing
- Shifters - Shimano SLX SL-M7000-I, Direct Attach
- Brake System - Shimano Deore BR-M6000, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/180)
- Crankset - Race Face Aeffect 34x24T, 170mm
- Chain - KMC X11
- Colour - Blue´n´grey
- Shock - Fox Float DPS EVOL, 185x50mm Trunnion Mount, Open/Medium/Firm Mode
- Cassette - Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- Wheelset - Answer Atac EM, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres - Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.35
- Saddle - Selle Royal MTB
- Seat Post - Cube Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 440x150mm (400x125mm for smallest frame size)
- Seatclamp - Cube Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Shock Hardware - Top: 54mm Trunnion Mount, Bottom: 22x8mm
- Weight - 13,6 kg
Other Stereo 140 HPC versions:
- Stereo 140 HPC SL 27,5
- Stereo 140 HPC TM 27,5