"Built around our MultiTrac suspension system, the Hawk Hill is our most playful and fun suspension trail bike to date. Lightweight 27.5” wheels accelerate quickly and ft most riders better, leading to a snappy and fun bike out on the trail equally at home on rolling hills or downhill singletrack", they added.
Series 3 Aluminum Frame:
The Hawk Hill has a Series 3 6061 butted and hydroformed aluminum frame with 120mm travel MultiTrac suspension technology and playful 27.5” wheels.
According to Marin Bikes, "27.5” wheels fit most riders better and create a lightweight and responsive bike, the most playful trail bike in the line".
Multitrac Suspension Technology:
"MultiTrac is an acclaimed suspension system, fine-tuned to have a balanced ride capable of absorbing big hits with an efficient pedaling platform. The rocker link provides a progressive leverage ratio for the rear shock for small bump sensitivity and the feeling of a long travel system on large drops and rocks", they explained.
Hawk Hill models are compatible with internally routed dropper posts, with internal rear derailleur routing for a clean look and snag free ride.
Boost front spacing is paired with a 148x12mm Boost rear thru-axle for frame and wheel strength, and future wheel upgrade compatibility on the Hawk Hill 2 and 3.
Hawk Hill 3 Specifications:
- Frame - Series 3 6061 Aluminum Frame, 27.5” Wheels, 120mm Travel, MultiTrac Suspension Platform, 148x12mm Boost Thru-Axle
- Front Suspension - RockShox Revelation RC 27.5", 120mm Travel, Compression and Rebound Adjustment, Alloy Tapered Steerer, 110x15mm Boost Spacing, Maxle Stealth, 51mm Offset
- Rear Suspension - RockShox Monarch RT Debonair, 190x51mm, Debonair Air Sleeve, Rebound Adjustment, Custom Tune, Firm Pedal Platform Lever, 22.2mm x M8 Hardware
- Rims - Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 29mm Inner, Sleeved Joint, Disc Specific, Tubeless Compatible
- Hub Rear - Formula, 148x12mm, Quad Sealed Bearings, Centerlock Disc, 32H
- Hub Front - Formula, 110x15mm, Centerlock Disc, 32H
- Spokes - 14g Black Stainless Steel
- Tires - WTB Breakout 27.5x2.35", TCS Light/Fast, Tubeless Compatible
- Derailleur Rear - Shimano SLX GS, Direct Attachment, 11-Speed
- Shift Lever - Shimano SL-7000R 1x11-Speed
- Crankset - FSA V-Drive, Modular 1x, 32T Direct Mount Chainring, MegaTooth Technology, Boost Spacing
- Bottom Bracket - External Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Chain - KMC X11 Extra Light
- Cassette - Shimano SLX M7000 Cassette, 11-Speed, 11-46T
- Brakes Front - Shimano Deore M6000 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Rotor
- Brakes Rear - Shimano Deore M6000 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers - Shimano Deore M6000 Hydraulic
- Handlebar - Marin Mini-Riser, 6061 Double Butted Aluminum, 780mm Width, 4º Up, 9º Back
- Stem - Marin 3D Forged Alloy, 45mm
- Grips - Marin Single Clamp Locking
- Headset - FSA No 57E, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 1 1/8" x 1 1/2”
- Seatpost - TranzX Dropper Post, YSP12 w/ 1x Remote, Size S 100mm Travel, All Other Sizes: 125mm Travel
- Saddle - WTB Volt Comp
- Extras - TranzX Bolt-on Thru-Axle
- Hawk Hill 2
- Hawk Hill