The HC3 is shortened and carries a lot of features for individual adjustments. Every rider can tune in his personal braking feeling perfectly. A unique feature is the adjustment of the leverage which changes the braking power.
The HC3 lever is compatible to Magura models: MT6, MT7, MT8 and MT Trail Carbon. To be on the safe side when switching from your old lever Magura recommend visiting your local bicycle dealer and MAGURA specialist.
- Optimum modulation: the 1-finger lever delivers maximum performance for every rider through its unreached modulation
- Reach Adjust w/ Allen3: the lever can be adjusted quick and simple to your handsize, finger length or personal preferences
- Ratio Adjust w/ Torx T25: when changing the leverage mechanically the braking power is adjusted differently, which leads to perfect amount of braking power for every situation:
- high leverage on sticky terrain = high braking power, wet and slippery ground
- small leverage = extended modulation
- Improved ergonomy of the lever – the middle finger now has a bigger contact area, when pulling the lever to the handlebar the fingers aren‘t pinched anymore
- weight: 38g