Lintaman (Germany) - The A1 shoe adapts its length and shape to fit your foot precisely, with a simple twist of the dial. These shoes offer a custom-level shoe fit, at off-the-shelf value. Imagine a single-dial controlled “shrink wrap” that envelops your foot from above, the sides, and behind, and you get the idea.
The 7 things you need to know about A1 shoes:
- They're simple. One dial. A rock-solid, shrink wrap fit.
- They're Light: 230g per shoe in the glass fibre reinforced poly sole version in size 43, 190g in the carbon sole version.
- They're Aero: Have you seen these things?
- They fit. They fit goooood: Normal feet, thin feet, fat feet, high arches, low arches, high bridge, summer socks, winter socks.... you name it. The answer is yes.
- They adjust to your exact foot length, with an exclusive movable heel cup that can also be adjusted in its angle; this allows one shoe to offer a perfect fit to your foot, with two personalities ;
- The comfy "Granfondo" fit, with a vertically aligned heel cup, gently holds your heel at your exact foot length
- The solid 'Criterium" racing fit, is achieved when you angle the heel forward to grasp your heel. It offers an anchored, solid hold of your heel from behind and above.