Wolf Tooth Components (United States) - In this role, you will develop, update, and maintain the websites for Wolf Tooth Components and Otso Cycles. You will also collaborate with the marketing team to design and execute digital marketing campaigns across many channels and marketplaces.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain websites and implement new features to improve customer experience and address business operation needs.
- Analyze web statistics from Google Analytics and develop strategies for continual improvement. Recommend benchmarks that will be used to measure performance.
- Perform A/B testing to optimize website and digital marketing performance.
- Work with internal and external creative professionals to develop engaging online content.
- Create and maintain Amazon listings and content.
- Develop interfaces to share digital content with dealers and distributors.
- Manage multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Be available to debug and fix website issues whenever they occur.
- Assist management team with strategic direction for web and IT systems to meet the growing needs of the Company.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, developing and maintaining consistently effective working relationships internally and with external resources.
- Ability to use web statistics to measure marking effective and drive campaign tactics and strategy changes.
- Experience with the Shopify platform, Liquid and API.
- Proficiency with SEO practices, Google Ads and Amazon's platform.
- Stay up to date on developing trends in website design, UX/UI, online marketplaces, and digital marketing best practices.
- Experience working in ERP systems and inventory management is a plus.
- Passion for cycling is an added bonus.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and related experience with E-Commerce or digital marketing.
- 3+ years of experience in web development and E-Commerce.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
- Able to travel as needed.