Twin Six (United States) - We’re looking for a T6 Super Fan to be an integral part of our A-Team.
Competencies and Requirements:
- Self motivated, organized and detail oriented
- Willingness to learn Twin Six processes and the backend of Twin Six's website.
- Bicycle knowledge and/or experience preferred but not required
- Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively with customers
- Excellent communication in both verbal and written form
- Ability to get along well with others and keep calm under pressure
- Positive attitude and goal oriented outlook
Overall Duties and Responsibilities include the following (additional duties may be assigned):
- Fulfillment of customer orders (wholesale and direct)
- Assist in returns and exchanges
- Manage incoming inventory in the warehouse and online
- Provide customer service and support online and in person
- Assist in bicycle pre-builds and fulfillment
- Manage cleanliness and maintenance of the T6HQ
While this job is not overwhelmingly physically demanding, the employee must to able to regularly lift and manage items weighing 30 pounds on their own. The employee may need to stand for lengthy periods of time while fulfilling orders and pre-building bikes. Comfort working in a warehouse setting with alternative music playing is a plus.
Why work here:
Twin Six is cool and our products are awesome. We offer benefits that include health, dental, retirement plan, discounts on our bikes and gear and a 9-to-5 weekday job.
Advancement opportunity for a motived employee.